A friendly place to come and stop for a while you may find something fresh and interesting……….
- Get Yourself Familiar with Linux Mint 13:
- Equipment Checklist: System requirements:
- x86 processor (Linux Mint 64-bit requires a 64-bit processor.
Linux Mint 32-bit works on both 32-bit and 64-bit processors).
- 512 MB RAM (1GB recommended for a comfortable usage).
- 5 GB of disk space
- Graphics card capable of 800×600 resolution
- CD/DVD drive or USB port
- Plug in any Internal/External Hardware: Graphics Cards,
DVB-T Cards, Memory, USB External Connections etc.
- Download LinuxMint 13.
- Burn the Image to a DVD using a DVD image burning program. Free image burning software.
- Ensure your PCs Bios is Set to Boot from Your DVD Drive. This is Often the Default.
- Get familiar using the live DVD until you feel comfortable using it.
- Click Install Icon on Desktop.
- Follow the Prompts until everything’s installed.
- Reboot your system.
- Install any Additional Drivers if available.
Menu/Control Panel/Hardware/Additional Drivers Choose Recommended & Activate.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: